Monday 23 May 2011

A visit to Stockholm

Last weekend I visited my friend Luca in Stockholm. Luca and I met in Nottingham while we were both studying our last year. I was doing Photography and he although super creative and arty was studying Neuroscience. He is a very clever and eccentric. He comes from a small town in the tip of Italy, but travels a lot and collects friends from all over the place. He seems to know everyone!

Luca was working in Stockholm, at the university, researching creativity in people by doing a tapping test on them. I didn't quite understand it myself, but it certainly did seem fascinating. I wanted to take the advantage of having a friend in Stockholm and go see the city. So I flew out on a £24 flight and had a great weekend of cycling, buffets, jumping in the forest, and junk shops.




No comments:

Post a Comment