Sunday 22 May 2011

Home Alone Series


My mother and step father went on a romantic holiday to Lisbon. The weather wasn't much to talk about, but as soon as they went to one of the most amazing tea houses they started a week of hunting, finding and enjoying the most delicious Portuguese custard tarts! I however at this time was in our newly built house, dog sitting and generally getting a little bored with no one talk to apart from the echo of my voice in the white walled empty space.
One day I decided to start a self portrait project, never revealing my face but just having fun making shapes and creating scenes using only the props that were around me.
It was a creative way for me to play a little game and get something out of it at the end. So I hope you enjoy this project as much as I did creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment